Jaw crusher is a kind of machine which is widely used as primary and secondary crushing equipment to crush material with compression resistance less than 320MPa. As we know, jaw crusher often deal with all kinds of hard rock, to prolong the working life of it, we should periodically perform maintenance and precautions to it. What should we do about the maintenance and precautions? The technical staff from Henan Baichy Machinery will tell you the professional answers.
1. The crusher must be started in an empty load. Check carefully the fastening of each component before starting, the elastic condition of the spring, and the tightness of the belt.
2. In order to ensure that the machine is in good use for a long time, calcium base grease is often added to the various institutions and bearings,the supporting plates and sliders, the supporting plates and the movable jaw fulcrum are lubricated once every 15 days, each bearing is lubricated once every 30 days.
3. Every time start, we should carefully check whether the toothed plate of the crusher is loose or not. We should observe and inspect the working condition of the toothed plates regularly. When we find abnormal situations, we must thoroughly remove the faults and prevent the loosening or displacement of the toothed plates.
4. When running, any cleanup as well as the installation and dismantlement of the belt is prohibited,it is forbidden to take out ore from the feeding opening by hand or pry bar, to prevent accidents.
5. The crusher will be dismantled once every year for maintenance. The crusher is overhauled every two years